Holy shit! Dead Milkmen in the new issue of Razorcake! If that’s not worth four bucks, then I don’t know what is.
You can also find a few reviews written by me. Conveniently, you can also find those reviews online:
- CREEPY CREEPS: Fink About It: CD
- HYDEOUTS: Creeps at Night: 7”
- JOEY CORMAN: Boneyard Betty: CD
- JOHNNY COCK AND THE NUTS/PUBLIC DEFECATION: Up Split Creek Volume 1: Split CD
- MISFITS: Land of the Dead: 12”
- MOUTHBREATHER/ENVIRONMENTAL YOUTH CRUNCH: Split: 7”
- PHANTOM.357: Roadhouse Nightmare: CD
- VARIOUS ARTISTS: Dangerous Intersections IV: 7”
Razorcake remains the number one flavor of cake, at least until someone makes a good banana cake.