Out of the Gutter #7, a journal of pulp fiction and degenerate literature, is available now. It includes my sadistic new clown horror story, “Clown Underground.” You can get a copy directly from Gutter Books.
The theme of this issue is U.S. writers vs. U.K. writers in a battle to see who is responsible for the sleaziest, scummiest literature.
Partial table of contents:
- Yank Byrd’s Idea for a Book – William Boyle
- The Long Drop – Tony Black
- Clown Underground – MP Johnson
- Ugly Behavior – Steve Rasnic Tem
- Wet Work – Michael Bracken
Please pick up a copy and, if you dig it (or even if you don’t), post a review somewhere online.